Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Better Watch Out

Thanks to a short hiatus, I am back to my eccentricly fun self.  (Wahoo!!)  Just a quick FYI... If you're a man and you want to befriend or maintain friendship with me, please remember that I am very happily married and not at all interested in your private message requests for indecent photos of myself.  Not only is it degrading and hurtful to me or any other woman for that matter, it makes you look incredibly immature.  I have yet to understand how that could seem like acceptable behavior. 

If there is anyone else that wishes to courageously make this private proposal, be warned.  I will not now or will I ever tolerate it, regardless as to how long I have known you.

Now back to our regularly scheduled blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment