Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Million Dollar Baby (Day 8)

Despite the fact I am still waiting impatiently for that urge to run to the bathroom (I swear I will be 10 lbs lighter if it ever happens), I actually feel good today.  Good enough to exercise.  So, I strapped on my weighted gloves, got my jumprope and medicine ball,  put in my boxing workout dvd (since it costs way too much to pay for all the kids to be in child care at the gym, during the summer when they're not in school) and went at it. Not sissy like either - because I'm motivated.  So with The Eye of the Tiger playing on repeat in my head, I was throwing jabs and hooks and uppercuts that would make even Rocky proud. This is my end goal "look".  It's strong, healthy, and still feminine.  I can do it!


This is what I look like now.  I'm really not ready to post this just yet but logic tells me that if I wait until I'm not embarrassed, I'm not really posting the true before photo.  This is one year without exercising and trying but not always eating healthy.  Here goes, photos of the pasty blobby me.





My belly makes "the girls" look small and I look 5 months pregnant.  It's disgusting.  I WILL look different soon.  Just have to keep telling myself to have patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment